B.J. Alan began in the early 70′s, when Bruce Zoldan sold sparklers to wholesale customers, most of whom were grocery or convenience stores. In 1979, in response to customers’ requests, he imported a container of wholesale fireworks products from China. Since then, through continued growth and expansion, what started as a local family business now encompasses a multi-faceted national operation, run by a dedicated team of professionals.
- Operates permanent fireworks showrooms in 12 states
- Occupies over 1 million square feet of warehouse space
- Enjoys high name recognition by consumers with our exclusive Phantom Fireworks and Wolfpack brands
- Leases over 1200 temporary locations nationwide at the height of the Fourth of July season.
- Plays a leadership role in promoting the manufacture and sale of safe consumer fireworks in the U.S.
- Competitive wholesale fireworks prices
Our philosophy for success is simple: integrity and hard work pay off with satisfied customers, repeat business, and significant growth year after year.
For over 40 years B.J. Alan Company has been proud to be the Nations Leading Distributor of Consumer (1.4G UN0336) Fireworks. Consumers throughout the United States recognize our Exclusive Phantom Brand® Fireworks as the most innovative in performance on the market. Phantom Fireworks brings professional display firework performance and converts it to safe, powerful, Consumer Products. The result is the most highly demandable product line in America.
American Pyrotechnics Association
American Fireworks Standards Laboratory
Pyrotechnics Guild International, Inc.